Filters and Socks
Hydrocarbon Filters, Filter Socks, Oil Adsorbing Booms, Heavy Metal Filters and Hydrocarbon Passive Filters
Rubberizer® Products transform storm water hydrocarbons or spills into a rubber-like solid that does not re-release when it is retrieved. The solidification process is chemical in nature allowing the US EPA to classify Rubberizer® as a sorbent.
Leading EPA Rated Filter – Rubberizer Storm Water Filter Media
Rubberizer® products, available in filter pads, booms, pillows or granular form can be used to clean bilges, deck spills, around hydraulic storage tanks, under hydraulic machinery, in engineering spaces and most importantly, in any hydrocarbon fuel spill where leaking fuel comes in contact with water.
BEST APPLICATIONS AND USES
- Jet Fuel
- Diesel Fuels
- Transformer Oils
- Hydraulic Oils
- Lube Oils
- Aromatic Solvents
- Chlorinated Solvents
- Light Crudes and many other compounds
Authorized Rubberizer™ Distributor.
Call Now! 714-401-7742
ADVANTAGES OF RUBBERIZER® PRODUCTS COMPARED TO OTHER PRODUCTS:
- Works GREAT in storm water applications
- Works GREAT on land or water borne spills
- Remains buoyant in still or running water
- Solidifies and is landfill approved
- Does not release solidified oils under pressure
- Incinerates with less than .1% residual ash
- Reduces overall clean-up costs reduces overall
- Approved EPA filter disposal
Storm drain services are available in the greater LA, San Bernardino, Orange, Inland Empire, Ventura and San Diego Counties
Need Help or Have Questions? Call Us Now! 714-401-7742
Need to Place An Order Call Now! 714-401-7742
Ask About Our Semi Annual and Annual Catch Basin Service Plans. Call Now! 714-401-7742
Did the City Inspector Just Visit Your Site? And you have no clue where to start?
Call Now 714-401-7742